Saturday, April 17, 2010

WICKEDness WAS happiness

I did not take one single picture today - bad! But, we did have a lot of fun! Pippy enjoyed her first time seeing Wicked and the rest of us loved it as well, even though our seats were literally in the very back row. We could still see, and hear, and it was awesome. This is such a great story, great music, lots of fun! Gives you a lot to think about too - like how we judge others, how looking at things differently is a good thing, and of course, friendship.

Hopefully we will be able to see it again soon. I could see it over and over.

After the show, we met up with some friends from the ward and had a fun dinner. A great day with family and friends!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I love Wicked! I just found your blog on Jennifer's friend's list and am excited to read up on the Gardner's. Also good luck with your garden this year.

Mama D said...

There are some jealous people in our house... We are Wicked fans who have never had the opportunity to see it on stage. I'm glad you had such an awesome day!

grammy said...

We have never seen the play, or read the book, or even listened to the music from the play!! What are we missing out on?

Angie said...

LaRene, definitely listen to the music - it's fun! And see the show when you get a chance, such a great story.

Do NOT read the book. It is really nothing like the show and has some really inappropriate stuff in it. I didn't care for it at all.