Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Snug as a Bug

Sorry for so many posts in one day...just had a few hours this morning I thought I'd take advantage of. Almost done!
This morning when I went to get the kids up, I found this in M's bed: Aw, sweet, right?? Except that A doesn't belong here. She has her own room, and check out this bed:
The two of them were using about 1/4 of this king sized bed! Yes, M is spoiled to have this bed - her parents did not do the spoiling, I might add. When we bought this house, the previous owners had left this king sized bedroom set!! M got it, because we really like ours and didn't want this one, even though it's bigger. She also has the original master bedroom, since they added on to the house and we have a second master. So, upstairs we have a king size, full size, and 2 twin beds...and these two end up like this! Cuteness.

3 comments:

Mama D said...

Our youngest is like this - snuggling right next to someone and leaving the rest of the bed wide open!

grammy said...

I Love This...Look how sweet they both look. This past summer when they were with us camping in the 5th wheel, we let the girls have two on the couch and one on the table bed, well when it was A's turn to be on the table bed, she started there, but in the morning she was with the other two on the hide-a-bed, and M was all , "I couldn't sleep because it was so crouded in this last night when A came in bed with us", which cracked me up, A wasn't bothered at all!

Morgan, me said...

A, you got to love her, don't you? BTW, I have a blog now if you are interested. It is http://morgan1999324.blogspot.com/. So ya.