(It cannot seriously be November 12 already!! There is no way I'm going to be able to get things together for Christmas!)
1. All I did all day was paint. So I guess I'm grateful for arms.
2. I'm grateful that my house is getting *closer* to some sense of completion, although it will never be completely done. This I realize.
3. Grateful that D is taking a half day off tomorrow to fix the sheetrock in the kitchen so I can finish painting there. Then the kitchen will be done. For now.
4. Grateful that A is doing better than I thought in class. I've been a little worried. D went to her P/T conference tonight (I didn't even get in the shower until after 5:00 - painting, you know!). Her teacher said she was a little concerned at first but that she's caught up and doing well. That is a relief! He also had quite a discussion with her about the church, so that was good.
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment