So I missed yesterday's blessings. I really was going to try to do this every day in November.
November 10:
1. A clean floor, hand-scrubbed by me.
2. Very good parent/teacher conference reports. M & E are doing very well and catching on to the Michigan way of doing things (i.e. math is taught very differently here!) and my girls love their teachers!! A's is tomorrow...that one might be a little more interesting! :-)
3. Fun times watching the YM/YW play broom hockey, cheering when the beehives scored (which was a LOT!), and gratitude when no one had to visit the ER.
November 11:
1. Lunch with my cousin (who lives here) and my aunt. Good conversation and great to see familiar faces!
2. Our great country and the veterans who made us this way.
3. Answered prayers (can't really get specific about that one on a public blog, but there is something I've been praying for for a very long time, and it finally resolved just exactly the way it needed to.)
4. A couple of "old friends, newly found". Today I got friend requests on facebook from a couple of people who I've really missed but who have very common names and have been impossible for me to find. I'm glad they found me, and I am happy to catch up with them and let them know how they impacted me. One even called me a "doll". That was nice.
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Awesome blessings!
Wanna come hand-scrub my floor?! Broom hockey seems to be an activity the youth love and the adults hold their breath hoping to avoid any ER trips... Hooray for family and friends, and long-awaited answered prayers!!
Post a Comment