So you can tell by my previous posts that we are in Pennsylvania this weekend. We are here to support adoption!
This weekend is the Northeast Regional Families Supporting Adoption conference in Lebanon, PA. People who support adoption from all over the northeast are here to support one another. Although we haven't adopted a child ourselves, it is close to our hearts and we are happy to support it any way we can (Doug does adoption work for a living, for those who don't know.)
I find this part of the country to be very charming. I love all of the old farms, old churches, narrow, curvy, country roads. My brother Mike served his mission here and always said how pretty it was. He was right! :-)
I wish we had more time here, but we are definitely on a time crunch this weekend. There were clients to see in Pittsburgh last night, then our Hershey's tour this afternoon and conference meetings tonight. Tomorrow, more conference until around 3:00 and then we have to drive all the way home for the Primary program at 8:30 a.m. on Sunday!!
We will definitely have to come back here sometime to see Gettysburg and some other things that I really want to see. But for now, this is our very quick weekend trip. It's been fun.
Friday, October 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Ty served in Pittsburgh and I've always wanted to go visit.
Post a Comment