Friday, October 23, 2009

Day of Chocolate

I think I've seen and tasted enough chocolate today to last me awhile...ugh!

Another very pretty driving day. We left Pittsburgh this morning. I was surprised how mountainous it was, almost all the way to Harrisburg! Pretty fall colors again.

We arrived in Hershey this afternoon and went on a couple of tours at Chocolate World. We learned how chocolate is made, from the time the cacao beans are picked until we gorge ourselves. Ready for some chocolate!!

Before the 3-D movie. The movie was, in my opinion, the best part. It had some really fun special effects. Ashlyn is hiding. I don't know what is with her today, but she did not want to be in any pictures. I took about 20 photos and she's ducking, hiding, or covering her face in all of them but that first one.

All set up and waiting intently for our chocolate tasting experience. I have to say, the only chocolate I really like is milk chocolate. Doug, however, enjoys his dark chocolate.


See what I mean? She's a stinker.


I sort of snuck this one on her because I really wanted to get a photo of her chocolate mustache and beard after the tasting. I caught just a hint of it, if you look closely.

No comments: