Sunday, August 23, 2009

True

This is probably one of those "you'd have to be there" things, but this really cracked me and Doug up so I had to record it.

Last night we were watching a movie with the kids. Everyone had been quiet for a long time. At one point in the movie there was a line something like, "When you are young, everything seems like the end of the world."

From out of nowhere came Ashlyn's voice. "True."

That just busted us up. We never knew her life was so hard.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Now I am peeing my chair! I am so glad someone else's children are so put upon. The world is always ending here. To quote "The whole world is dead and splitting apart!"

Man I must be an awful parent.

Lisa said...

They have NO idea, what it will be like when they get older. Enjoy your youth!! I wish I was.