...and it ain't a kid.
Kind of embarrassing to say I have a loose tooth, but it's true. When I was 16, I still had 5 baby teeth. Dr. Knight said they had extremely long and strong roots, and one didn't have a permanent tooth under it. The other four teeth were pulled and braces put on to give the permanent teeth space to come up...and that 5th tooth is now loose! Way back then, Dr. Knight said he thought it would last until I was 35 or 40....and here we are!
Does the tooth fairy visit middle-aged moms who lose a baby tooth?
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I haven't heard of that before, but I must know somehow because I have had dreams of losing teeth when I am in these middle years since I was a teenager. Maybe they were your dreams in my head.
Rest assured, the tooth fairy will come and deposit large amounts of cash under your pillow. You do need to visit your bank account first and leave a pile of money in a conspicuous location.
too funny. I have never heard of that. Good ole' Dr. Knight.
Congratulations!! If the tooth fairy leaves you money, let me know-that might be a way to earn extra income. lol
Post a Comment