Sunday, June 14, 2009

Release

Today was a happy day for our family, as Doug was released from his church calling. This calling has involved a lot of time away from the family and many meetings, late nights, and long Sundays. It has also had it's blessings, which we will miss. Mixed emotions.

The last hour since we got back from church has been pretty funny. He actually beat us home (I got chatty in the hall with some ladies) and hasn't known what to do with himself. I've actually seen him literally pacing. He does not know what to do with himself on a Sunday afternoon! Now he is playing little pet shops with Ash. Priceless.

As for me, I'm still there for another week, teaching music to the children. I enjoy it for the most part, so I won't complain. Seriously, our older Primary kids could make money off their singing. They are fabulous.

Well, as opposed to Doug, I DO know what to do on a Sunday afternoon, and that is to NAP! Ciao!

No comments: