Thursday, June 18, 2009

Change of Plans!

Okay, so I am a nutcase. Admittedly.

But now I'm a nutcase with a PLAN!!! So here is our NEW time frame. This one is sticking (it had better stick anyway!)

All of the stuff with the move is the same, except that we are going to drive all the way to Michigan by Sunday night. That way Doug can work Monday-Thursday that week, other than our closing. I can accept our goods and start unpacking without him. Now, for the new part:

July 3 - We are ALL flying to Utah
July 4 - Fabulous parade with Clerissa (if I get up early enough, lol!), Stadium of Fire with my screaming daughters that night
July 5-11 in Utah County
July 11 - 12 in Idaho for the baby blessing of my new little nephew
July 12-17 in Southern Utah with my parents
July 18 - my 8 year old gets baptized, we party, and then Doug and I get in a Uhaul and start DRIVING across the country with our new furniture (courtesy of my grandma, who is moving and selling me a few things that I really need for my new house). Kids stay with the grandparents for the next 10 days. We drive for 2 full long days and then are home in Michigan to get settled.
July 29 - Doug flies back to Utah for meetings
Aug 2 - Doug and the girls fly home

How's that for a plan?

3 comments:

Angie said...

Just noticed that my last three posts have the word "plan" in them. Um, yeah, I think I'm a planner.

Ann said...

That looks to me like an entire week without the kids! Woot! I know, I know, you love your kids. (We all love our kids.) But you can sit around in your underwear and eat cold spaghetti out of the pan over the kitchen sink. Or, conversely, dress to the nines and be fabulous without worrying about chasing Ashlyn in heels. Or goof off on facebook for hours on end.

Really, the possibilities are endless.

Mama D said...

Sounds like a plan. lol