Just had this conversation with A (will be 6 tomorrow!!!):
She walks into my room in just a swimsuit and socks.
Me: What's up with the swimsuit and socks?
A: Well, I'm a really good dancer, and I just moved here, and I'm already involved with someone (???, lol!), and I'm 17 and already in college.
Oooooookay!
Almost as good as when she told me earlier this week, "I'm not your maid!" when I told her to get her own cereal bowl and spoon while I got the cereal and milk.
I love this kid, and can't believe she's growing up so fast!! I mean, already 17 and involved with someone? What's a mom to do?
Friday, June 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
This is sooo cute, I'm glad you're recording it.
She better not tell Jacob. He still thinks they are betrothed! What a fun teenager she will be :)
Buy extra big and thick locks for her door and window :D
~C
My youngest is like this. I wonder if it's a symptom of being the youngest?
This is so cute. But it does make one wonder about those locks, doesn't it?!
Post a Comment