So, I uploaded the photos I took over the weekend at the crawfish boil and concert, and wow. I could not find one picture where my kids weren't pulling funny faces, shoving food in their face for the pic, or letting their bad eye wander just to impress people! So here you go (backwards chronological order, of course, just to go with the theme.)

Yeah, it was only 80 degrees!

A with her eye trick, E with her usual pose.

More eye tricks

The ever popular chewed food pose

More chewed food. This kid! Every time I asked her to smile for a picture, she did this right as I snapped!

This girl wants me to put her in talented theatre. Might happen.

Again, this time both with the food and the weird face.

Not sure the story on this one.

Um, yet another foody smile.
Just for fun, I should actually post one (the only one I could find, lol!) where everyone actually smiled and wasn't acting weird. Saturday was a hyper day, obviously.

1 comment:
Gotta love goofy kids!! My oldest (20!) still has a hard time making a decent face for a good pic!
Post a Comment