Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Oh No

Don't tell Elise, but I just found out the Jonas Brothers are headlining Stadium of Fire this year.

Now, I think these guys are as annoying as all get-out, but she LOVES them. She got an MP3 for Christmas and most of what she has on there is JB. I swear, almost every other day she asks me, "Are the Jonas Brothers coming to New Orleans yet?" and "Can I go to a JB concert for my birthday?"

Yikes, her birthday is in July, Stadium of Fire is in July - how perfect could that be if I could actually send her?

2 comments:

Semi Granola Mom said...

Thing is, she probably, already knows :)
~C

Mama D said...

Sounds like a family vacation is needed this summer... You could get her that one gift and she'd be satisfied for the year! The only problem is that you'd have to put up with the JB, as well...

Luckily, none of my kids have stuck with this particular fascination. Of course, my kids that might be fans have older sibs who have squelched any hint of interest! (High School Musical didn't last long in our house, either, for the same reason - though it lasted far longer than JB.)