Mom says I haven't posted in awhile, so I guess I'll catch up. Nothing much has been going on, so I haven't posted. I've been spending every moment I can working on this transcription course, as I really want to be done by the time school gets out. So, that's taking a lot of my time.
We didn't do much exciting with the girls out of school last week. They had a couple of playdates and stuff, and we went to the aqaurium and for beignets on Saturday. Other than that, we are boring at the moment.
Since it's March now, I'll lose the Louisiana music playlist, but I'll keep the background because hey, it's green!
As for my February goals, I didn't do so well. I'm doing great on my exercise, etc. and continue to lose weight, but other than that I'm pretty much doing my MT course. I didn't even write for MM last month, mostly because every time I sat down to do it, I just coudn't come up with something I really thought would add. So, if you have any brilliant ideas for an article for March, let me know so I can get started!! My column is "Joy in the Journey." Ideas please!
How's that for a catch up? I know, very thrilling!
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Even though it was "boring" I'm glad you had a week together with the girls out of school.
Congrats on your weight loss and exercise. There's always another month to do better on your other goals!
And if I gave you any ideas for your MM article, what would I write for mine?!?! ;)
Post a Comment