Saturday, March 7, 2009

JB's at SOF

Well, I got tickets for the JB's. Quite easily actually. I logged on at about 5:20 my time and was put in queue, then at 6:00 it took me right to the page and I got my tickets, and checked out at 6:03. Pretty easy. They are pretty good tickets too, at least for the cheap (or almost cheap) seats.

I don't know if it's the economy or the mess that was Miley last year, but they say they still have tickets left.

Now, whether we are going to use them or not is another matter entirely. Our even having the ability to go to Utah this summer is a big question mark due to finances. So we'll just see, and if we can't go, we'll sell them. Elise is in heaven over it. I hope I can make it work to go.

No comments: