Eleven years ago today, Doug and I went to the Mt. Timpanogos Temple to be married. I'm not sure what we were thinking doing this in January (I'm sure it had something to do with hormones) but it was so cold that day! As with all wedding days, there were a few snags but overall it was a wonderful day with many happy memories. It's been a great 11 years!Saturday, January 10, 2009
Eleven Years!
Eleven years ago today, Doug and I went to the Mt. Timpanogos Temple to be married. I'm not sure what we were thinking doing this in January (I'm sure it had something to do with hormones) but it was so cold that day! As with all wedding days, there were a few snags but overall it was a wonderful day with many happy memories. It's been a great 11 years!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Congrats on 11 years!
Post a Comment