So far this year, I have gone on two dates (goal met so far). I have posted my article on Mormon Momma (today!). I have made progress on finding a physical hobby (I've been doing a dance video that has been a lot of fun). I haven't tried a new recipe yet (better get started on that one). No new progress on my French or my grad school goals. Oh, I have been playing the piano more, and while it's not a classical piece, I think I may learn "Ashoken Farewell". It is very easy for me to play, but memorizing will be another story - so maybe I'll start small on that one. I am keeping up on my strings with the kids. What else? Is that nine?? (Note to self, a good way to meet your 9 in '09 is to remember what they are!). I think that's only 8. Hmmmm....
Sunday, January 11, 2009
How are my nine in '09?
Thought I'd do a little check of my 9 in '09.
So far this year, I have gone on two dates (goal met so far). I have posted my article on Mormon Momma (today!). I have made progress on finding a physical hobby (I've been doing a dance video that has been a lot of fun). I haven't tried a new recipe yet (better get started on that one). No new progress on my French or my grad school goals. Oh, I have been playing the piano more, and while it's not a classical piece, I think I may learn "Ashoken Farewell". It is very easy for me to play, but memorizing will be another story - so maybe I'll start small on that one. I am keeping up on my strings with the kids. What else? Is that nine?? (Note to self, a good way to meet your 9 in '09 is to remember what they are!). I think that's only 8. Hmmmm....
Oh yeah! Number 9 - learn how to upload video. Well, I did make significant progress on this. At least now I know what cable I need. I actually bought the cable that fits the camera, but there is no firewire port in my computer. So I think I need to buy a firewire card. Correct? (for all you video afficiandos out there)
So far this year, I have gone on two dates (goal met so far). I have posted my article on Mormon Momma (today!). I have made progress on finding a physical hobby (I've been doing a dance video that has been a lot of fun). I haven't tried a new recipe yet (better get started on that one). No new progress on my French or my grad school goals. Oh, I have been playing the piano more, and while it's not a classical piece, I think I may learn "Ashoken Farewell". It is very easy for me to play, but memorizing will be another story - so maybe I'll start small on that one. I am keeping up on my strings with the kids. What else? Is that nine?? (Note to self, a good way to meet your 9 in '09 is to remember what they are!). I think that's only 8. Hmmmm....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Congrats on doing such a great job so far on your 9 in '09!
Post a Comment