My laptop is broken. Hopefully not irrepairably, but definitely broken.
This (desktop) is so slow. I think I'm going to go steal Doug's laptop....
Anyway.
I have a bunch of things to post, but I really can't stand this computer. So, later.
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Oh no! You just GOT that laptop? Hopefully it's still under warranty?
Buy a Mac! We've had ours for 6 years and haven't had a single issue. It's super fast and we don't ever get weird crashes or anything. ntrl,alt,delete, is a thing of my past and I _love_ it. The only thing we've had to do is update it once, obviously :)
Good luck with stealing Doug's.
that would be ctrl,alt,delete :)
Unfortunately this is a self-imposed hardware issue. Ashlyn tripped over the power cord and bent the part (I have no idea what the correct terms are) where the cord plugs into the computer. I was able to straighten it out enough to have it work while plugged in, but it wasn't recharging the battery. Then it started to be shaky even with the cord plugged in, so I grabbed some tweezers to see if I could pull it out enough to make it work, and as soon as I touched it, the whole thing fell INTO the computer. So I'm hoping they can open it up and either replace it or pull it out so I even turn the computer on!!
Post a Comment