or at least knighted.
Boy, that's a tough job. Just 1/2 day in A's kindergarten class today has me exhausted.
Tomorrow, Northshore High! Bring on the gifted and honors geometry classes anyday!!
P.S. I very rarely sub in the elementaries, for good reason. I suck at it, and it's a good possibility that there would be mass murder involved if I did it very often. I'll do my own kid's classes because I usually know the names of all the kids, which I think is absolutely essential with this age group. When someone is climbing the walls, throwing their table partner to the ground, or running down the hall at full speed, "Hey kid!" just doesn't quite cut it. So, even in my own kid's classes, this is just not. my. thing.
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Wow. What a fun day you had. I agree - elem school teachers deserve far more recognition and appreciation than they ever receive!
Post a Comment