
When I arrived at school today for E's cello lesson, the secretary had just sent E back to class after treating her for an "accident". Apparently she had a run in with a tree on the playground at recess!
I asked E what happened and she said she was running and someone accidently trip her, and she ran right into the tree. It looks worse than it really is. She's all smiles now...although school pictures are Wednesday and that might be interesting!




5 comments:
It looks like it hurt. Hope she heals quick. I guess you might be doing re-takes or having them re-touch that whole area.
I agree w/ your sister. However, on Wed. try applying some makeup to that area to "cover it up" as best you can. Between that, and any re-touches they may do, you may not be able to tell! But, if you aren't happy, you can always do re-takes. Good luck! And the important thing is that she is okay and it doesn't hurt. Hopefully her cheek won't be sore tomorrow!
She gave me more details tonight at bedtime - she said that she and her friend were pretending that she was blind, and they were RUNNING with E's eyes closed and her friend was leading her. Well, I guess the friend got going too fast and E tripped over her friends legs. Friend hit the ground, E hit the tree. Fun times!
Such a pretty little girl even with her big scracth. I can't believe how big she is getting. It makes me sound so old, but I remember when she was a tiny newborn baby, oh how time flies!
That is a pretty big scratch! What does the tree look like? :)
Post a Comment