Thursday, October 30, 2008

Collision!


Just as I was putting dinner in the oven, Ashlyn came running in to say that Elise was hurt.
I went outside to find bikes covering the road, Elise on the ground holding her knee, and Morgan holding her bike and also crying. At first I thought it was just sympathy crying from Morgan, but apparently it was a collision between the two of them.
The little neighbor girl called out, "hurry, she's bleeding really bad!" (referring to Elise). But really, it was manageable. A skinned knee. It does look kind of gross because it peeled back a bunch of skin, but she's fine.
Morgan's injury was to her hand. I think she may have jammed a finger. She said that happened when she tried to break her fall.
Morgan thought that an ace bandage would help (don't they help everything?). Of course, Elise wanted one too. It's the miracle cure!

No comments: