
I'm going to get chastised for not having a helmet on her, aren't I? Oops, she does have one, she just hates wearing it. I need to be better at enforcing that.
Now that she knows how, the first thing she wants to do when she gets home is ride, ride, ride! Even though it's been a bit nippy outside.
Speaking of which, what is up with lows in the 30's???
Monday night, I had to attend an election training meeting so that I can work next week (it seems there is a little election going on!). So family home evening was dad and the girls carving a pumpkin. They had fun, and got a cute little jack-o-lantern done to put out on halloween night.

Last night was our ward's halloween party and trunk or treat. I didn't go (laziness, and I don't like halloween), but everyone else had fun! They came home with so much candy! I guess they'll just be able to stay home tomorrow night and not trick-or-treat. Ya think??





2 comments:
Fun jack-o-lantern. One of my sons is working at the polls, so he did the training too. First year he can vote and he's working. Good for him!
You're lucky you didn't go. It was very crowded, not so much with people but with the layout of tables and booths and such. They had a projector up that was playing the "Thriller" video. It was blaring! I'm not sure what was going on with the haunted house. From the outside it just sounded like a wrestling ring. But I'm sure that your girls liked the bouncy house and the hay ride.
Post a Comment