Sunday, September 14, 2008

What a Sport!

What is it like being the only male in a house full of women? Well, Doug found out today! For some reason, after dinner the girls decided they wanted to do dad's hair and put lipstick on him.

He did let them do the hair, but nixed the sparkly lip gloss. He did, however, allow Ashlyn to put chapstick on him. Thanks for being such a fun dad! Here are the fantastic results:

5 comments:

Amy said...

What a sport! Dad's are the best. He should have gone with the sparkly lip gloss. Sam has had his toenails and fingernails painted :) He put up quite a fuss but eventually gave in. You might have thought he was dying until I got it off of him though. He kept looking at it and quivering and jumping around saying "Yuck! Seriously now, how do we get this off!"

Dad's are the greatest :)

Dancersmama said...

LOL! Gotta love dads, they will do anything for their daughters! I love it!

McQuivey said...

What a good Dad! I remember doing stuff like this to my Dad too, I guess thats what happens when girls out number!!

Cami said...

So cute.

Mama D said...

What a great dad! Knowing how much my girls love to do this type of thing (I got my hair done today), I am sure your girls had a lot of fun!