A couple of days to get perspective, and a couple of deep breaths, and I'm doing fine! Not overwhelmed at all anymore. In fact, in the last couple of days I've made enormous progress on all my little jobs.
Except, I'm thinking...once January comes all my "projects" are going to be wrapped up, so I guess I'll have to start looking for the next one. (Organizing my house, maybe??) :-)
Oh, I know what I can do in January!! Sit and whine about our new president. That's because I think both of the candidates stink. Not that Bush is better....but well...you know, it's been a loooong time since we've had a truly great and inspiring president, and I'm afraid it's going to be a lot longer, folks.
My friends, (to quote McCain) we need a change we can believe in (to quote Obama). And it ain't either of these dudes. I feel the same way that I did back in 2000 when our choices were Bush and Gore. Uck.
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
You could always write in Mitt Romney. I think that's what I am going to do. My vote may not make a difference in the election but it will mean something to me. I still can't justify voting for the lesser of two evils. I think I'll move to a vacant volcano somewhere. Nim's Island looks pretty cool.
Glad to see you are enjoying your projects. My house needs to be painted, January works for me ;)
Post a Comment