Sunday, September 21, 2008

I need to make my blog cute

Hey all you brilliant minds out there (pretty much everyone on my friends list!). You all have the cutest blog backgrounds. Mine is boring. Help! I tried switching it a couple of times and lost stuff so I just stuck with this.
We also really need a new family picture to post on here. Maybe I'll take one for Christmas cards.

5 comments:

Brianne said...

Try cutestblogontheblock.com for backgrounds. They have really pretty ones.

Mama D said...

I need this, too. I will check back often to see what advice you receive! :)

Jen (Maddie Lou Beanies) said...

If you find a background you like, I can try to help you, or you could give me your password for a minute and I can do it, and I will make sure you don't loose anything! I did this with both of my sisters blogs, I actually made Melissa's.

Dancersmama said...

oooo, your sis-in-law Jen has a cute blog background - I would say let her do it for you!!

Angie said...

I agree. Jen, you're hired! Now I just need to find what I like. I'll be in touch!