Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Just for Fun

I found this on Mormonmomma.com, and thought it was fun.

What was the #1 song on an important day in your life? Find out here:

http://www.joshhosler.biz/NumberOneInHistory/SelectMonth.htm

Ugh, I cannot get the hyperlink to work....so just copy and paste I guess.

For me:
Birth - "One Bad Apple" by the Osmonds (lol, that must be why I still like them!)
Doug's Birth - "Killing Me Softly With His Song" by Roberta Flack
HS Grad - "Forever Your Girl" by Paula Abdul
Enter MTC - "I Will Always Love You" by Whitney Houston
BYU Grad - "Waterfalls" by TLC
Wedding - "Something About the Way You Look Tonight" by Elton John (It must be fate, my favorite artist ever, one of my favorite songs ever, on my wedding day!! How did he know it was my wedding day??)
M's b-day - "Believe" by Cher
E's b-day - "U Remind Me" by Usher
A's b-day - "21 Questions" by 50 Cent featuring Nate Dogg

Okay, I've never heard of the last two. I'm going to have to listen to them on playlist. Maybe I was a little distracted by being in labor to notice what the #1 song was!

2 comments:

Semi Granola Mom said...

Ha! Love it :)
~C

Mama D said...

Fun stuff! I saw this at MM but haven't had a chance to look at mine. My songs will be more "oldies" than yours... :)