Tuesday, September 23, 2008

It's a start

So Jen, how did I do? :-)

I must have really messed something up last time, because this time changing the background was a piece of cake.

Now I just need to get a new family picture and do some of that cutesy stuff that I am so horrible at. But for now this is good.

7 comments:

Ann said...

It looks good, though the ad over in the upper left hand corner is kind of bogus.

Perhaps you could internalize that you don't do "cute" well (although I don't know what is your basis for that assessment) and try another style. Like "Fierce." Or "Hip."

Brianne said...

I think it looks great! I do agree about the ad, though. It's on my blog, too, and I have yet to go in and figure out how to take it off. If I ever figure it out, I'll let you know.

Bonnie said...

It looks great. I think sometimes that the simple designs are better--sometimes all of the other stuff just gets in the way. I need to learn how to fix mine too, but for right now, I don't have time.

Mama D said...

It looks great! I love it.

Jen (Maddie Lou Beanies) said...

I really like it! If you ever need any help with it, let me know.

Jen (Maddie Lou Beanies) said...

By the way Angie, maybe you don't care, but if you wanted to email the pictures of Morgan and Ashlyn that are on your sidebar, I could take out the people in the background for you.

Dancersmama said...

I love it!