This is how Ashlyn stayed busy after school today. I'm not sure the purpose, but she definitely had one. She tried to explain it, but I couldn't quite get it other than she was making some kind of packets for kindergartners but they have to give them back at the end of the year. If you can't see in the picture, each tile has a ziploc baggie on it, then 2 spoons, and most of them also have a hair elastic. I'm glad Ashlyn is providing this fantastic service to her fellow kindergartners!
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Ashlyn's important project
This is how Ashlyn stayed busy after school today. I'm not sure the purpose, but she definitely had one. She tried to explain it, but I couldn't quite get it other than she was making some kind of packets for kindergartners but they have to give them back at the end of the year. If you can't see in the picture, each tile has a ziploc baggie on it, then 2 spoons, and most of them also have a hair elastic. I'm glad Ashlyn is providing this fantastic service to her fellow kindergartners!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
OMG, that is so hilarious! What their little minds come up with, simply makes me giggle!
That is pretty funny. My girls do the same kinds of things. I wonder sometimes why we even bother buying toys when they entertain themselves with just about anything.
That is great. I love how when kids start school, they like to pretend to be teachers.
Post a Comment