The girls started gymnastics today, and they had a ton of fun! I cannot believe I have not signed them up for anything since we moved here (other than everything costs double or triple here what it did in Utah!). In Utah, I paid $60 a month for all three girls to take dance. Piano was $40 per child (although we teach our own kids, that was the going rate), Swimming was $15 per child per session (3 weeks) and on and on. Listen to me, I sound like an old lady, "Back in the good old days!". Well, when I found out what things cost here ($75 for piano, for example) I just haven't been able to afford anything.
Now that we aren't paying for preschool, I went ahead and signed them up for gymnastics, and they had a blast. All night they've been practicing their new moves. In fact, Elise told me that she wishes every day were Monday so she could go to gymnastics.
Elise also started cello today, and I think she's going to enjoy that a lot as well. Her friend Thomas is the only other kid in her class so she's excited about that too.
I thought I'd post a picture of the girls ready to go to their first gymnastics class. Elise and Morgan are in the same class and Ashlyn is in "tumbling bears".
3 comments:
Awwww, cute! I'm so glad they enjoyed it! Hey, if you need any type of dance-wear for your girls to wear to gymnastics, let me know - I may have stuff I can give you!
How fun! Your girls are so talented.
Sounds like fun. I want to get Brooklyn into gymnastics also I just haven't really looked into it. Maybe we'll try it next year.
Post a Comment