Saturday, April 19, 2008

It's a Jungle Out There



Here is a slide show from Elise's class play. Mrs. Herring's class were cheetahs (boys) and hyenas (girls). They also supplied Leo (lion) and Spots (cat). Mrs. Norman's class were elephants and monkeys, and Mrs. Kuhlmann's class was the chorus.

They really worked hard to put on this play, and they did a fantastic job! Elise was in the opening number, in the chorus for the other numbers, and on stage for the hyena number. These were some of our favorite pictures from the play. As room mom, I watched it three times (not counting a few practices when I substituted the class!) - on Thursday evening when the performed it for their parents, and on Friday when they presented it to the rest of the school in back to back performances. I'm jungled out! They were incredibly cute though, I have to say. Elise has really come out of her shell, I can not imagine her doing something like this even a year ago.

4 comments:

Ann said...

Wow. A star is born!

Mama D said...

You may be jungled out, but this looks like it was an absolutely adorable play -- taking a lot of work, but a lot of fun as well. And there will be lots of good memories for Elise!

Dancersmama said...

How Cute! Yes, Ms. Herring puts on the BEST plays at the school! Looks like Elise had fun! Kade said the play was good, they got to watch it. Cute!

Mama D said...

LOVE the new layout on your blog! The flowers down both sides are cute. It's like a scrapbook page with less time spent to make it look good! :)