Thursday, April 17, 2008

Camera Thief

So, my camera was missing for a few days. I did finally find it, in the piano bench!

When I uploaded the photos, there were a bunch of pictures of the computer screen, the floor, even the garbage can in the kitchen. I asked the girls who took the pictures and of course no one would claim them.

Funny thing, though, the last two pictures were self portraits. See if you can tell who the upcoming photographer is:


3 comments:

Dancersmama said...

OMGOSH! That Ashlyn is a crackup! I knew even before I saw the pics, that the "thief" had to be her!! FUNNY!! My mom has had my sisters son (who is Kade's age) take her camera before and take pics and she has found pictures of her BUM on there! He's right at that level for a good shot! LOL!

Cami said...

That is so funny! Sometimes I wish I had a hidden video camera to rewind every now and then to catch the culprit.

Bonnie said...

I love it. It is kind of like when I was learning to write my name and would write my name in all these books and stuff and then tell mom that I had no idea who would do that.