Sunday, June 10, 2012
Random question
I'm wondering if anyone reads my blog anymore. I do get visits but no one ever comments except for Michelle (thanks Michelle!) so I am just curious. Wondering if it's worth it to make all of the updates that need to happen if I'm going to keep up with it in the future. I'll be honest in saying I don't read other people's blogs as fervently as I once did, so I'm wondering if everyone is just kind of over it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I read, I just read in reader, on my phone, at odd times, like today. :)
Hi, Angie! I read in reader, too. I am a terrible non-commenting lurker, though, as I tend to read while feeding babies. It's always fun to see new posts from friends! One way or another, I hope you'll keep us posted on your back-to-school adventures.
I like to keep up with you this way. It's when I have random moments, and I may be catching up on weeks or months of not reading at a time. I am not so much a commenter, but love comments on my own posts. Isn't that funny! Double standards are awesome :) Most people I know just e-mail me comments rather than post. Anyway, I still read you here :) Right now it's taking all the spare time I have to keep myself out of trouble at mormon momma!
Happy coming adventures in school. The world needs more counselors like you
Post a Comment