Wednesday, December 7, 2011

She belongs to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints!

While we were in Utah, we were able to have Pippy baptized, with overwhelming support from our families. We are so grateful to them for supporting Pippy on her special day. We just combined with the baptism from my sister's ward, and I felt really bad that we completely overwhelmed the poor people. We probably had at least 70 people there. I had all of my siblings and their kids (I think that's 39 people from my family) and Dee had most of his family there as well. We are so grateful for our families, and so grateful that Pippy made the choice to be become a member of the church.

Look! It's a ward party! No, just a family gathering - even bigger than we expected -
thus we ran out of table cloths! But we did not run out of food!

1 comment:

Mama D said...

Congrats to Pippy and you! How wonderful to have so many members of your family gathered together for this special occasion!