Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Family Pictures




We were able to get together this summer for our first family picture in a few years. My grandma lives very close to where we had them done, so she and my uncle came up. We tried to get her in the photo but she said no way, but we did ask the photographer to get a few snapshots of her. I took a few of my own as well. I'm so glad we could work it out to all be there! 2 grandparents, 6 children, 6 spouses of children, and 25 grandchildren. Quite the undertaking!
My dad and his mom
Three generations...don't know why I didn't think to get a 4 generation pic
I tried to get pics of the kids but Sis was really the only one who would pose for me. She sure is becoming a beautiful young lady!

2 comments:

granny said...

agreed about Morgan. I can't believe that she really is a young lady and not my little girl anymore.Getting very pretty. Fun to see all the pics. We do have fun when all the cousins get together.

Mama D said...

Wonderful family pictures! All of your girls are growing up, but Sis is at the age when it is really noticeable.