Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Honors Graduate

I am officially an honors graduate! Never thought I'd say that, haha (actually I've been an honors grad a few times but never in a prestigious program like this one - tongue in cheek.)

Yes, I got my results last night and I passed the test with 93%, qualifying me for honors. Technically, I can take it one more time if I want to, and hope for above 95% which would be high honors. I might do that one day just for practice, kicks, and giggles but for all intents and purposes I am DONE with this program forever! Yay! It has been a long couple of years getting this done, not to mention the money I've spent on it. I am so glad that it is over, and now I can move on to employment with a certificate of completion. I'm still planning/hoping to work for my cousin if she can get things together, as she'll pay better than most. But I'll probably apply for other work as well.

In other news, I forgot to mention that I got a new calling at stake conference last week. Actually it's the exact same calling but with a new president. I am still 2nd counselor in the stake YW presidency, excited to work with the new president and secretary (the other counselor stayed the same as well.) I will sure miss the old president, she is an amazing person and I just didn't get to serve long enough with her!

In yet other news - our first real snowflakes of the season this morning! The kids were so excited! I'd call it flurries but it is sticking just a bit on the deck.

1 comment:

Mama D said...

YAY!!!! Congrats on such a great score!

I hadn't realized you were in the stake YW; I thought it was ward. Regardless, it sounds awesome. I loved serving in YW!