One of my friends put this on her blog, and I'm going to challenge myself to do it. I'm writing it down now so I don't forget. I figure if I write it down, I'll really do it (although I won't start until next Monday because of youth conference).
Here is the challenge: Choose 10 projects that you have not completed, then take 10 days and complete 1 project each day. Here are my projects:
1. Finish painting the trim on the house.
2. Sell my old washer and get it out of the way.
3. Finally get the office organized.
4. File (like a year's worth of stuff).
5. Sort through the toy room and get rid of a bunch of stuff.
6. Organize the basement.
7. Go through the girl's closets.
8. Organize my closet.
9. Compile a working "project list" for the house.
10. Get my old computer running for the kids.
Just enough of a break between youth conference and girl's camp to get some of these things done!
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
You motivate me to tackle some of my own projects. Thanks!
Post a Comment