Sunday, May 2, 2010

Baby robins!

First there was one....(Sorry for the very fuzzy picture, but if you can look closely you will see the baby robin with his mouth open ready for some food) Then there were two....(all nestled up together, so cute)
We are expecting the arrival of number 3 any moment!

2 comments:

Stacie said...

We had some of these last year. Sadly, the third never hatched and was abandoned. The nest has been tidied up this year and there is another mama bird there. We need to check the nest now that we are back in town!

Angie said...

Stacie, glad you are back!

I think our third egg has the same fate, sadly. I had some hope when one egg hatched and the next day another - I thought perhaps the third day would bring #3. But it's been like a week now, and the 2 birds are growing like crazy, still no #3.