
(Aside. I hate the no soliciting sign. However, I hate solicitors more. One day we had 5! That was it. I wrote a sign in magic marker and then looked around for one that looked a little more professional than that. Not much of an improvement but no solicitors have knocked on my door since then! Now that I'm looking at this view, the next thing I can see I'm going to want to replace is that light fixture! Another day.)




4 comments:
Dude...those are AWESOME doors!! The pictures you showed me before did these NO justice! They are very nice and look GREAT!!
I think they look wonderful!I seem to have this weirdness about me that if I change something out it makes me want to keep thing up. You garden looks great too. We are going to try it this year. Here is to hoping.
It looks good--you are accomplishing a lot of things little by little.y
Love the new doors. They really look great. Nice choice. All your hard work is paying off. Good Job you guys.
How are the baby birds, I just loved the pictures.
Not surprised the girls got such praising remarks, they are so good.
Love the square foot garden boxes.
Post a Comment