I am fine. Much better today actually. I think my body is starting to get used to my new dosage, and I hope it will work to get my thyroid levels under control. Last night after dinner, I was able to go out shopping and stock up on the groceries (and cold meds!) I needed, as well as getting the teacher gifts taken care of. So now I am just down to neighbors and friends. I'm still not sure what will happen there!
I got out today and attended A's author's fair. It was a lot of fun to hear the kid's stories and get their autographs. They were so proud of their work, and it was awesome. I always feel bad at these things because there are some kids whose parents can't make it. Thankfully, D and I were both there so we were able to get stories from many of the kids, not just our favorite author! I'll post those pictures later, as I left the camera in the car and I'm too cold right now to want to go outside to get it!
I had to take D to work after that, because he can't get his battery started. Looks like we'll either need a new one or he said we could try to recharge it and see what happens. In the meantime, we are a one-car family. Which is not that big of a deal because most days I don't need a car anyway.
Then I went visiting teaching, which is always a fun and uplifting experience. Now I'm going to really get going on the things I need to mail, so I can get them out today! I'm not going to mail cards out to everyone this year, just a few people who I know don't have internet access. For the rest of you, I'll post something on my Christmas blog at some point!
Finally, a sweet friend stopped by with dinner. It is so awesome to know that I am thought of and cared about...but then I feel guilty because really I was just being a whiner yesterday. I'm over it. But thanks anyway (you know who you are!), it was so thoughtful!
As far as the Susan Powell situation, I still feel really cruddy about that, but have just decided it is out of my hands. I wish there was something I could do.
Friday, December 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Glad you're feeling better. I woke up this morning worried about you. I've been meaning to call all day, but my day was rush, rush all day long. You were starting to sound so much like me that I just about hopped a plane so I could come slap you out of it! I'm glad you have good friends there who love and take care of you. Hope your meds soon begin to kick in full strength so that you can start feeling better. Take care. Love ya, Mommy Dearest
Post a Comment