This is the best shot I could get of M (to the left of the flag) and her friend from church who is in her school class. He is the one right in front of her.
M reading her part. She was introducing the Kwanza song and telling what the words mean. She just got the part the day before, which is why she was reading it.Okay, so here is my embarrassing mom moment. As we walked in, the principal told the kids to go sit on the floor at the front so that the parents could sit in the seats. I was a little nervous about that because the only seats were clear in the back so I was going to be a long way away from them, but we did it anyway.
At one point in the program, they were moving some instruments in and I saw a whole bunch of kids laughing, and pointing at something in the general area of where I knew E & A were sitting. I just had that feeling (although there must have been 50 kids up there) that it was my kid, one in particular, who was causing this commotion.
As we left, I just grabbed hands and got out of there because it was so hot and just wanted the cool air. I didn't really look at the kids at all to be honest.
About half way through our walk home, I asked them what was going on when everyone was laughing and if A had anything to do with it. M said yes, the kids were laughing at A because she was hamming it up. I asked what she did and M said I'd have to wait till we got home and I could see for myself. This is what I saw once there was light:




1 comment:
I can't believe how big all the girls are looking, such pretty little girls!
Post a Comment