Saturday, November 28, 2009

Rouge Tour and Christmas decorating

Most of the family went on the Ford Rouge Factory Tour today, while E and I went to her cello lesson and a baptism. They said they had a lot of fun learning how the F-150 is made and watching the assembly line in action.
When E and I got home, we hauled all of the Christmas decorations from the basement and got started on the decorations. However, a bunch of our lights aren't working so I didn't get either tree done, but did get some things set out. When the tour group got home, LaRene helped me decorate the mantle and she did a lovely job as always. We'll have to finish on Monday night after we can get more lights.
Now we are watching the game and have a divided household. We'll try to control ourselves and not get into a brawl! (Go Cougars!)


1 comment:

Mama D said...

Your mantle looks beautiful!