Tuesday, November 3, 2009

More Beast!

Just got a few more pictures, I know they are not great (through the window, of course). Their sense of hearing must be awesome because every time I even THINK of going out the door and trying to block off that hole while he is out, he runs back in. Never far from that hole, that's for sure!
Do you think that mouse poison would work - the one where they get really thirsty and leave seeking water and die somewhere else? I really don't want him to die under my deck. Yuck. Although one friend gave a suggestion that sounds really fun to watch (bubblegum - they will choke to death on it as it gets bigger), I really don't want this dead thing under there. Or do you think it wouldn't stink that much?

1 comment:

Mama D said...

I have no idea - but I would hesitate at the possibility of it dying under your deck. Why even take the chance that it might stink too bad that close to the house? Better safe than sorry, IMO. Good luck getting rid of your new unwelcome "neighbor."