Thursday, November 5, 2009

Blessings - November 5

1. Friends who are willing to drop everything to go pick up my sick kid from school ( A, who has a fever.)
2. Marco's pizza. Great for when your kitchen is torn apart.
3. A kitchen that no longer has plum countertops!
4. The freedom to change my mind, because I think I need to paint over the red walls. While I do love them, I painted them in a flat paint which is NOT working in a kitchen. And they are kind of clashing with the new countertops (as if they looked good with plum!). It's a woman's perrogative to change her mind, and mine is a-changin!
5. Two out of three kids still healthy! I have to say I've been expecting this - it seems everyone around us is sick and I knew it was just a matter of time. Still no H1N1 vaccine in sight.
6. Art. I was out picking up the portfolio to do my "art mom" presentation for E's and M's classes tomorrow when the school was trying to hunt me down to say A had a fever (this is why my friend was going to pick up A. My cell phone is missing AND with a dead battery so I can't even call it to find out where it is!). It was going to be a fascinating Escher presentation. Now with A home sick, if Doug can come home early I'll still do it...otherwise, it was fun to look at the portfolio anyway! Escher is cool.

No comments: