Thursday, November 19, 2009

Blessings November 18/19

I'm not doing very well at this every day blessings list for November, am I?

Again, a couple of boring days, so we're going with general rather than specific blessings:

1. I am grateful for a home. Actually, right now we are incredibly lucky to even have one and to not be living in a teeny apartment. There is no logical reason that we were able to work out a purchase after our Louisiana fiasco, but it happened. It might not be our dream home, but it is roof over our heads and is getting better every day as we make improvements. I feel incredibly blessed that after losing so much in Louisiana we are even here.
2. Very grateful for good health. The last few weeks haven't been all that healthy in our house, and it makes me very happy for when the health is here!
3. Especially grateful today for good friends. I spent a few hours yesterday and today talking on the phone with good friends from Utah and Louisiana. They "get" me and I can talk to them about lots of stuff I wouldn't necessarily talk to others about. I miss them and love them...and look forward to making new friends all of the time!

No comments: