Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Blessings - November 16/17

These days are running together anyway, so I'll just combine them! And they have been boring days so I'll just say general things today:

1. I am thankful for awesome parents, a fantastic sister, and four great brothers. Add to that my brother-in-law, 4 sisters-in-law, and 20 nieces and nephews (hope I counted that right...and there's one more coming soon!) To sum it up, I love and miss my family and am very grateful for them in my life.
2. My in-laws are pretty awesome too! Let's see...the count there is 5 brothers/sisters in law and 21 nieces and nephews. And two great-nephews. Whew! They are all great people.
3. And of course, my husband and three beautiful daughters! My three gives each set of grandparents 24 grandchildren (after Ryan and Jen's baby, anyway).

Tonight we had our excellence night for YW and it went really well I thought. Makes me feel inspired to work harder on my personal progress. And our musical number turned out well I think, at least it made some people cry so I guess that's always a good sign! :-)

E has been home sick. I'm really hoping tomorrow is the day she feels well enough to go back. I thought she was doing a lot better but she just came down and said her ear is bugging her again. :-(

1 comment:

Mama D said...

Great blessings!

Hope E feels better soon. I have one home today, too. And a different daughter who was home yesterday...