Saturday, October 31, 2009

Yee Haw!


Take it in, because this is about the most cowboy you'll ever see Doug get! This week at activity days, it was the daddy/daughter activity, with a cowboy theme. This cowboy dad rounded up his two little cowgirls and headed out for a night of country dancing, rodeo obstacle course, and root beer floats! They had a great time!
One funny part...I was with the beehives across the hall from the gym, and we heard the chicken dance music come on. Of course the beehives could not contain themselves and had to run out into the hall to watch through the windows. I went out to gather them back in, but of course I had to take a peek too. There was Doug doing the chicken dance with his girls. For those of you who know Doug, you know that only his little girls could get him to do the chicken dance. He does not dance. He does not act silly (unless he's around Andrea or Stacy). He is not a cowboy. When he saw me peeking in he stopped.
Looking at these pictures, I am realizing how much Morgan looks like her dad!
They had a great time. Thanks activity day leaders for a fun night!

2 comments:

grammy said...

I love that Morgan looks so much like her dad, I've always thought so, what a fun time for dad and daughters! I can't beleive they are old enought to be doing daddy daughter stuff, wow where have I been? Good to see that Dad Doug got into it! Made me pround son!

Mama D said...

Fun times! Glad Doug got into it for his daughters! This is a great idea. I'm the 10-11 yr old Activity Day leader now, so I'm always on the look-out for ideas!