A while back I was able to go on a field trip with Morgan's class to Greenfield Village. I won't go into a bunch of details about what Greenfield Village is (google is there for a reason, lol!), but we had fun. It was a pretty day and I had only 3 girls to watch over so it was a piece of cake. Here are a couple of my favorite photos:

Gotta love gift shops. For some reason I really got a kick out of this bag of "Old Time Penny Candy" for a couple of reasons. First, there is nothing in there that you can't buy now. Second, you can get a bag of like 200 pieces of this candy for $2.50. But because it's in a cute package and sold at a gift shop, it's $7.99 for a package of 10 pieces of penny candy. Maybe it's just me...but I thought it was funny.

This is the carousel in Greenfield Village, it's really fun. I had a hard time getting an actual picture of the kids because it moves pretty fast!

Village streets, including horse-drawn carriages and Model T's.

Fun kids in front of the English cottage.

Morgan at the windmill.
1 comment:
That place looks like a lot of fun! I'm so jealous of your fall foliage!
Post a Comment