Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mom's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all you beautiful mothers and mothers at heart out there!

I have so many wonderful women in my life who I am so grateful for. Primarily of course, my own mother who has always been such a wonderful example and a fun mom and grandma. Then of course you have my great mother-in-law who raised a great son who is so good to me and our kids. She is always such a kind and generous person and I'm so happy to have her in my life.

Of course I can't forget my grandmas, who are both wonderful ladies who have taught me so much, and have been my friend. All of these women have really taught me how to be a mom, and everything I've learned I've learned from them.

Let's not forget all of the other women - teachers, leaders, sisters, friends - who have been a positive influence and a great example of womanhood. May everyone have a great day!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I hope you had a great Mothers day too.