Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Zoo Day Alternative Plan

We left the masses of the zoo, and decided to drive down St. Charles on our way back home. I must admit, there are some very beautiful places in this city. Whenever I drive down St. Charles I'm really glad we've had the opportunity to be here. Love it!

As we drove, I asked the girls if they'd like to do something else in the city. Aquarium? No, we were there just a few weeks ago. Anything other ideas ladies? Nope. Hey, I know! Let's go see a movie and waste our day of beautiful weather!! Sounds fabulous!

So, we went out to lunch at the pizza buffet place (a good way to please everyone) and then went to the movie theatre. We were about an hour early for the movie we wanted to see (Monsters vs. Aliens) but instead of trying to find something else to do, we just hung out and played in the arcade and hammed it up in our 3-D glasses:
Look Mom!! No Lines!


The movie was really cute, it wasn't a completely wasted day. We had a good time, and there are lots of other days for the zoo since we just renewed our pass in January.

1 comment:

Mama D said...

What a fun day! The zoo isn't as much fun when there are huge crowds, so I think you all had the better time.