Sunday, March 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom/Grandma!

I feel like the biggest loser. I completely forgot my mom's birthday!!

Sorry mom, you know I love you! I've just had so many things going on and I've been worried about Morgan's birthday and things just went right over my head! This morning, I was looking at the calendar to see if I still had another Sunday in March, and noticed that the date was the 22nd. Oops! It finally dawned on me.

Anyway, my mom is awesome. Today in primary we talked about grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins, and I could see my kids beaming when the primary president was asking if they have fun at their grandma's house - because I know it's about the favorite place on earth for my kids. My mom is fun and wise and sweet, and the best grandma ever! And she's cute too. At least I hope so, because everyone tells me I look just like her. Of course I have no pictures to prove that because if there is a camera in the vicinity, she's outta there!

I won't divulge her age other than to say she was about 20 when she had me and I'm about 38. So there you go mom, hope you had a great day despite us being slackers!!

2 comments:

granny said...

Your post is so cute, Ang, that I'll forgive you this time. You're very kind with your comments. Thanks Mom

The Mom said...

Aww. How sweet. Angie, thanks for letting me peek at your little family. Isn't life so wonderful with family to keep us happy??